Looking for a conference speaker or a workshop on copywriting?
- We specialise in fundraising copywriting and can train your team.
Need to up-skill for digital?
- We’ve tailored digital copywriting workshops just for you.
Workshops we’ve run
- CanTeen – digital and social media, storytelling and the fundamentals of fundraising
- UTS – digital fundraising, storytelling, digital and social media and drafting proposals
- UN Women – fundraising fundamentals and 7 steps to generating a response
Our speaking engagements
- Social Policy Research Centre at UNSW – Teleworking and the employment of carers
- Everyday Hero webinars presented in Australia, NZ and UK – The Art of Storytelling in Fundraising
- Fundraising Institute of New Zealand – 2014 and 2015
- Global Fundraising Summit – January 2015
- Global Hospital Fundraising Summit – 2015
“Thank you for your contribution to the workshop on Carers and Employment. You provided a very powerful example of the strategies and policies that can be implemented in the workplace that enhance the working conditions of employees, including carers, without having a detrimental impact on the business model.“
Cathy Thomson, Social Policy Research Centre, UNSW Australia
Aggregated feedback from participants for our workshop for CanTeen shows participants:
“… felt very comfortable asking questions at the workshop. The presenters were very organised and extremely friendly. They were very skilled in their subjects including storytelling, digital content, social media and practical exercises. I learned a lot and overall, I was extremely satisfied with the outcomes.”