By the end of this webinar, you will understand how to identify gaps in the market for your goods or services. You will know the key thing that sets your business apart from everyone else, and how to capture and define your niche, audience, and your unique offering.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to identify your target market
• How your products or services can benefit your target audience
• How to identify and attract new customers
• How to encourage existing customers to buy more of your goods or service
• How to map out a strategy to reach your target audience
• What messages, channels, and tools you need to use
• How to develop a marketing budget for a return on your investment.
Get ready to set yourself apart. Understanding your audience and niche can set you on the road to business success.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
• You should be logged in and registered for the Webinar MS Teams meeting at least 5 minutes prior.
• Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
• Online video recordings and resources will be available for those who attend and who are Business Connect customers.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW who have just started or have an established business and we have the capacity to host up to 500 people.
The webinar will take place on MS Teams, click below to book. You will receive the MS Teams link in an email prior to the workshop (and remember to check your spam folder). This will be a live online event which will be recorded. The recording and resources will be sent to attendee’s in due course.
The NSW government Business Connect program has fully funded this webinar. The hours you attend webinars in addition to any one-on-one advisory provided will be deducted from the hours allocated to you under the program. Customers may typically access up to 8 hours of support per year (incl events and advisory) however, this may be extended dependent on individual circumstances.
ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS ADVISOR HOST
Tony Brindley – Business Connect Advisor
Tony is a qualified accountant who has worked at the Australian Tax Office as a GST and New Business Advisor. He has been helping small businesses and has extensive experience with businesses specialising in: horticulture, creative publishing, retailing, and e-commerce over many years.
Tony knows the highs and lows of running a small business as well as the impact it can have on family members. He is keen to help you pull everything together and work out effective ways of organising and running your business. This includes help with: start-ups and business plans, cash flows, budgeting, costings, business exit plans, e-commerce, multi channel selling, inventory management, impacts of margins and discounts, bookkeeping and accounting.
In addition to his small business experience, Tony holds a Bachelor of Financial Administration and is a Certified Practicing Accountant.
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTER
Maureen Shelley is an experienced writer, editor and digital strategist. Formerly a nationally syndicated journalist for News Corp (Australia), at TCC, Maureen focuses on digital content and feature campaigns. With masters’ degrees in law, business and social administration as well as a decade in business Maureen knows the theory, practice, pain and delights of small business.
Maureen is an international speaker, having presented on the technology of content marketing at the International Summit on Content Marketing, Salesforce World Tour, and Small Business Month.