Are you a small business owner who wants your website to appear on Page 1 of Google search results? This webinar will develop an SEO toolkit that will help you to improve your site’s search rankings.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What search engine optimisation (SEO) means
- Why SEO is important
- How to speak the lingo – SEO, SEM, SERP
- The importance of the Google algorithm
- How to get your website found
- How to get more visitors to your site
- And how to get those visitors to buy
At the end of this session, you will have the knowledge to plan, schedule and write content that helps you to stay ahead of your competition, improve your rankings, and get found online.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
- You should be logged in & registered for the Webinar Zoom meeting at least 5 minutes prior.
- Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
- Online video recordings & resources will be available for those who attend.