Join us for this critical session on developing your USP. Are you scratching your head over what a unique selling proposition is or why you need one? By the end of this workshop, you will understand how to position your brand to stand out from your competition. You will know the key thing that set you apart from everyone else, and how to capture your USP is a single, pithy sentence or phrase.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) is
- How to list the differentiators of your brand
- How to research your competitors USPs
- How to define your audience’s needs
- How to craft your USP to appeal to your most valuable customer (MVC)
Get ready to set yourself apart from the pack. Your USP is the key to setting the tone for your brand.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
- You should be logged in & registered for the Webinar MSTeam meeting at least 5 minutes prior (check the spam folder for the link as they often go there).
- Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
- Online video recordings & resources will be available for those who attend.
* This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW who have just started or have an established business and we have the capacity to host up to 500 people.
* This webinar will take place on MS Teams, click below to book. You will receive the MS Teams link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event which will be recorded. The recording and resources will be sent to attendee’s in due course.
* The NSW government Business Connect program has fully funded this webinar. The hours you attend webinars in addition to any one-on-one advisory provided will be deducted from the hours allocated to you under the program. Customers may typically access up to 8 hours of support per year (Inc. events and advisory) however, this may be extended dependent on individual circumstances.
ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS ADVISOR HOST:
Derek Tink- Business Connect Advisor
Servicing: New England including Tenterfield, Glen Innes, Guyra, Inverell, Gwydir, Tamworth, Armidale & Narrabri
Derek Tink is a Business Advisor with a focus on regional development. He has experience across a range of industries, spanning agribusiness, tourism, retail and health.
Derek has delivered specialist advice within the region including business development, marketing, digital strategy and organisational management. A passionate ‘regional local’ who is committed to supporting regional and rural business opportunities. Derek is involved with community groups and charity activities across the region.
In addition to his small business experience, Derek holds a Bachelor of Business & Master of Commerce.
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTER:
Maureen Shelley is an experienced writer, editor and digital strategist. Formerly a nationally syndicated journalist for News Corp (Australia), at TCC, Maureen focuses on digital content and feature campaigns. With masters’ degrees in law, business and social administration as well as a decade in business Maureen knows the theory, practice, pain and delights of small business.
Maureen is an international speaker, having presented on the technology of content marketing at the International Summit on Content Marketing, Salesforce World Tour, and Small Business Month.