Traditional, online, through the line, below the line.
I’m going to give you a crash course in adworld lingo so you can talk like MADMEN.
We’re going to walk through the mist and see what’s behind the pretty screens we look at and what drives PPC, SERP, SEM, CPM, CPC, QS and more. By the end you’ll know a Blob from a Twain and be a bit closer to becoming one of the 1337.
This is a WORKSHOP – so you will need to have a google account, preferably with a website attached that has been tracked for a while. If you haven’t that’s ok too. You can look at ours, but you will get more out of doing it for yourself. Two screens or two laptops will be helpful – this is not a webinar to watch on a phone. A good data (internet connection/bandwidth) connection will be needed also.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to set up an Adword campaign
- We will look digital effectiveness and how to find out what’s working and what isn’t using Analytics.
- You’ll be logging on yourself and taking a look at your very own account.
- You will learn the difference between a Blob and a Twain
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- You must be registered with the Business Connect program.
- You should be logged in & registered for the Webinar Zoom meeting at least 5 minutes prior.
- Have a pen & paper ready to write down your questions, as well as a bottle of water.
- Online video recordings & resources will be available for those who attend.